How Many People Speak Chinese and Japanese Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Chinese vs Japanese Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Chinese and Japanese Dialects.
- Mandarin speaking population: 960,000,000.00
- Wu speaking population: 80,000,000.00
- Yue speaking population: 60,000,000.00
- Sanuki speaking population: 1,000,000.00
- Hakata speaking population: Not Available
- Kansai speaking population: Not Available
More on Chinese and Japanese Dialects
Explore more on Chinese and Japanese dialects to understand them. The Chinese vs Japanese dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.