Learn How to say Thank you and Sorry in Hindi
In any language it’s important to learn how to say thank you and sorry in Hindi. Find some common phrases in Best Languages to Learn below. Thank you in Hindi is धन्यवाद (Dhan'yavāda) and Sorry in Hindi is खेद (Khēda). Hindi greetings such as thank you and sorry are used in formal situations.
Good Morning & Good Night in Hindi
Want to wish Good Morning & Good Night in Hindi?
The Hindi greetings like “Good Morning” or “Good Night” are useful to impress or catch attention of anyone around you. By using Hindi greetings, we are showing respect to others in a very efficient way. Good Morning in Hindi is सुप्रभात (Suprabhāta) and Good Night in Hindi is शुभरात्रि (Śubharātri). To know more on similar greetings in other languages check Hindi vs Chinese, Hindi vs Spanish, Hindi vs French.
Bye in Hindi
Get to know here what is bye in Hindi. Bye in Hindi language is अलविदा (Alavidā). In some languages, they say bye and in some they say good-bye.
Other Hindi Greetings
Hindi greetings help to communicate in different places at various situations. Here are some other Hindi greetings which will be useful while communicating in Hindi.
- How are you in Hindi is तुम कैसे हो? (Tuma kaisē hō?).
- Please in Hindi is कृपया (Kr̥payā).
- Good Afternoon in Hindi is दोपहर के बाद नमस्कार (dopahar ke bad namaskar).
- Good Night in Hindi is शुभरात्रि (Śubharātri).
- I Love you in Hindi is मैं आपसे प्यार करता (Maiṁ āpasē pyāra karatā).
- Excuse me in Hindi is मुझे माफ करें (Mujhē māpha karēṁ).