How Many People Speak Welsh and Meithei Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Welsh vs Meithei Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Welsh and Meithei Dialects.
- Patagonian Welsh speaking population: 38,000.00
- Y Wyndodeg speaking population: Not Available
- Y Bowyseg speaking population: Not Available
- Loi speaking population: 5,000.00
- Pangal speaking population: 273,000.00
- Meithei proper speaking population: 1,250,000.00
More on Welsh and Meithei Dialects
Explore more on Welsh and Meithei dialects to understand them. The Welsh vs Meithei dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.