How Many People Speak Meithei and Maltese Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Meithei vs Maltese Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Meithei and Maltese Dialects.
- Loi speaking population: 5,000.00
- Pangal speaking population: 273,000.00
- Meithei proper speaking population: 1,250,000.00
- Qormi speaking population: Not Available
- Żejtun speaking population: Not Available
More on Meithei and Maltese Dialects
Explore more on Meithei and Maltese dialects to understand them. The Meithei vs Maltese dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.