How Many People Speak Romanian and Malaysian Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Romanian vs Malaysian Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Romanian and Malaysian Dialects.
- Aromanian speaking population: 250,000.00
- Megleno-Romanian speaking population: 5,000.00
- Istro-Romanian speaking population: 1,400.00
- Bengkulu speaking population: 1,600,000.00
- Pekal speaking population: 30,000.00
- Musi speaking population: 3,100,000.00
More on Romanian and Malaysian Dialects
Explore more on Romanian and Malaysian dialects to understand them. The Romanian vs Malaysian dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.