Ukrainian and Oriya as Minority Language
In Ukrainian and Oriya speaking countries you will get the countries which have Ukrainian and Oriya as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Ukrainian as minority language: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia.
- Oriya as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Ukrainian and Oriya dialects, then you can go to Ukrainian vs Oriya Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Ukrainian and Oriya Regulators
Ukrainian and Oriya speaking countries provide you Ukrainian and Oriya regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine: Institute for the Ukrainian Language regulates Ukrainian language.Oriya is not regulated. Also get to learn, Ukrainian and Oriya Language History.
Ukrainian and Oriya Continents
Thinking about Ukrainian and Oriya continents in which Ukrainian and Oriya speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Ukrainian and Oriya. Most of the Ukrainian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Oriya speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Ukrainian and Oriya languages:
Ukrainian Interesting Facts:
- Ukrainian Language is second most widespread among the Slavic languages after the Russian Language.
- Ukrainian Language is among the top three most melodious language in the world.
Oriya Interesting Facts:
- The earliest literature in Oriya was traced in 7th to 9th centuries.
- Since Odia is having a long literary history and has not borrowed largely from other languages, it is the 6th classical language in India.
The Ukrainian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Russian and Belarusian Languages whereas Ukrainian language is similar to Bengali and Assamese and derived from Sanskrit Language.