How are you in Oriya and Shona
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Oriya and Shona then Oriya greetings vs Shona greetings helps you.
- How are you in Oriya is କେମିତି ଅତ୍ଚନ୍ଥି? (kemiti achanti?).
- How are you in Shona is Wakadini zvako?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Oriya vs Shona Dialects.
Other Oriya and Shona Greetings
Are you finding few more Oriya greetings vs Shona greetings? So let's compare other Oriya and Shona greetings.
- Good Morning in Oriya is ସୁପ୍ରଭାତ (suprabhaata).
- Good Night in Oriya is ସୁଭରାତ୍ର (shubharaatra).
- Good Morning in Shona is Mangwanani.
- Good Night in Shona is Urare zvakanaka.