How Many People Speak Tulu and Marathi Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Tulu vs Marathi Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Tulu and Marathi Dialects.
- Brahmin tulu speaking population: Not Available
- Jain speaking population: Not Available
- Girijan speaking population: Not Available
- Maharashtrian Konkani speaking population: 2,400,000.00
- Varhadi speaking population: 7,000,000.00
- Khandeshi speaking population: 1,900,000.00
More on Tulu and Marathi Dialects
Explore more on Tulu and Marathi dialects to understand them. The Tulu vs Marathi dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.