How Many People Speak Assamese and Oriya Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Assamese vs Oriya Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Assamese and Oriya Dialects.
- Kamrupi speaking population: 6,000,000.00
- Goalpariya speaking population: Not Available
- Bhakatiya speaking population: Not Available
- Baleswari speaking population: Not Available
- Ganjami speaking population: Not Available
- Kosli speaking population: 520,000.00
More on Assamese and Oriya Dialects
Explore more on Assamese and Oriya dialects to understand them. The Assamese vs Oriya dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.