Tibetan and Yoruba as Minority Language
In Tibetan and Yoruba speaking countries you will get the countries which have Tibetan and Yoruba as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Tibetan as minority language: China, India, Nepal.
- Yoruba as minority language: Africa, Brazil, Togo, United Kingdom, United States of America.
If you want to compare Tibetan and Yoruba dialects, then you can go to Tibetan vs Yoruba Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Tibetan and Yoruba Regulators
Tibetan and Yoruba speaking countries provide you Tibetan and Yoruba regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Committee for the Standardisation of the Tibetan Language regulates Tibetan language.Yoruba is regulated by Yoruba Academy. Also get to learn, Tibetan and Yoruba Language History.
Tibetan and Yoruba Continents
Thinking about Tibetan and Yoruba continents in which Tibetan and Yoruba speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Tibetan and Yoruba. Most of the Tibetan speaking countries lie in Asia. While Yoruba speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Tibetan and Yoruba languages:
Tibetan Interesting Facts:
- Tibetan dialects vary alot, so it's difficult for tibetans to understand each other if they are not from same area.
- Tibetan is tonal with six tones in all: short low, long low, high falling, low falling, short high, long high.
Yoruba Interesting Facts:
- One of the largest African ethnic groups is Yoruba in south of Sahara Desert.
- In Yoruba language, same combination of vowels and consonants have different meanings depending on the pitch of the vowels, so it is tonal language.
The Tibetan language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Tibetan language is similar to Owo and Itsekiri languages and derived from Not Available.