Thai and Igbo as Minority Language
In Thai and Igbo speaking countries you will get the countries which have Thai and Igbo as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Thai as minority language: Burma, Cambodia, Laos.
- Igbo as minority language: Equatorial Guinea.
If you want to compare Thai and Igbo dialects, then you can go to Thai vs Igbo Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Thai and Igbo Regulators
Thai and Igbo speaking countries provide you Thai and Igbo regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Royal Society of Thailand (ราชบัณฑิตยสภา) regulates Thai language.Igbo is regulated by Society for Promoting Igbo Language and Culture. Also get to learn, Thai and Igbo Language History.
Thai and Igbo Continents
Thinking about Thai and Igbo continents in which Thai and Igbo speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Thai and Igbo. Most of the Thai speaking countries lie in Asia. While Igbo speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Thai and Igbo languages:
Thai Interesting Facts:
- Thai is tonal language and also it is very repetitive and exaggerative language.
- You should learn thai language with native speakers and not with books or recorders, since speaking and writing in thai are not the same.
Igbo Interesting Facts:
- In Igbo, there is complicated system of high and low tones indicating differences in meaning and grammatical relationships.
- Igbo has inexhaustible and rich linguistic features like idioms, proverbs, aphorisms, anecdotes etc.
The Thai language was derived from Khmer Language and is similar to Lao Language whereas Thai language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.