How Many People Speak Telugu and Urdu Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Telugu vs Urdu Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Telugu and Urdu Dialects.
- Waddar speaking population: 170,000.00
- Chenchu speaking population: 26,000.00
- Manna-Dora speaking population: 30,000.00
- Dakhini speaking population: 11,000,000.00
- Hyderabadi Urdu speaking population: Not Available
- Rekhta speaking population: Not Available
More on Telugu and Urdu Dialects
Explore more on Telugu and Urdu dialects to understand them. The Telugu vs Urdu dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.