How are you in Swahili and Kurdish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Swahili and Kurdish then Swahili greetings vs Kurdish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Swahili is Habari gani?.
- How are you in Kurdish is Tu çawa yî?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Swahili vs Kurdish Dialects.
Other Swahili and Kurdish Greetings
Are you finding few more Swahili greetings vs Kurdish greetings? So let's compare other Swahili and Kurdish greetings.
- Good Morning in Swahili is Habari za asubuhi.
- Good Night in Swahili is Usiku mwema.
- Good Morning in Kurdish is Bayanit bash.
- Good Night in Kurdish is Şev xweş.