How are you in Swahili and Igbo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Swahili and Igbo then Swahili greetings vs Igbo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Swahili is Habari gani?.
- How are you in Igbo is kedụ ka ịmere.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Swahili vs Igbo Dialects.
Other Swahili and Igbo Greetings
Are you finding few more Swahili greetings vs Igbo greetings? So let's compare other Swahili and Igbo greetings.
- Good Morning in Swahili is Habari za asubuhi.
- Good Night in Swahili is Usiku mwema.
- Good Morning in Igbo is ụtụtụ ọma.
- Good Night in Igbo is ka chi fo.