How are you in Swahili and Akan
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Swahili and Akan then Swahili greetings vs Akan greetings helps you.
- How are you in Swahili is Habari gani?.
- How are you in Akan is wo ho te sɛn?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Swahili vs Akan Dialects.
Other Swahili and Akan Greetings
Are you finding few more Swahili greetings vs Akan greetings? So let's compare other Swahili and Akan greetings.
- Good Morning in Swahili is Habari za asubuhi.
- Good Night in Swahili is Usiku mwema.
- Good Morning in Akan is maakye.
- Good Night in Akan is maadwo.