How are you in Akan and Hausa
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Akan and Hausa then Akan greetings vs Hausa greetings helps you.
- How are you in Akan is wo ho te sɛn?.
- How are you in Hausa is yaya dai.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Akan vs Hausa Dialects.
Other Akan and Hausa Greetings
Are you finding few more Akan greetings vs Hausa greetings? So let's compare other Akan and Hausa greetings.
- Good Morning in Akan is maakye.
- Good Night in Akan is maadwo.
- Good Morning in Hausa is mai kyau safe.
- Good Night in Hausa is mai kyau dare.