How are you in Sundanese and Irish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Sundanese and Irish then Sundanese greetings vs Irish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Sundanese is Kumaha kabarna?.
- How are you in Irish is Conas atá tú ?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Sundanese vs Irish Dialects.
Other Sundanese and Irish Greetings
Are you finding few more Sundanese greetings vs Irish greetings? So let's compare other Sundanese and Irish greetings.
- Good Morning in Sundanese is Wilujeng énjing.
- Good Night in Sundanese is Wilujeng kulem.
- Good Morning in Irish is Dia dhuit ar maidin.
- Good Night in Irish is Oíche mhaith.