How are you in Sundanese and Chinese
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Sundanese and Chinese then Sundanese greetings vs Chinese greetings helps you.
- How are you in Sundanese is Kumaha kabarna?.
- How are you in Chinese is 你好吗？ (Nǐ hǎo ma?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Sundanese vs Chinese Dialects.
Other Sundanese and Chinese Greetings
Are you finding few more Sundanese greetings vs Chinese greetings? So let's compare other Sundanese and Chinese greetings.
- Good Morning in Sundanese is Wilujeng énjing.
- Good Night in Sundanese is Wilujeng kulem.
- Good Morning in Chinese is 早安 (Zǎo ān).
- Good Night in Chinese is 晚安 (Wǎn'ān).