Sundanese and Japanese as Minority Language
In Sundanese and Japanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Sundanese and Japanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Sundanese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Japanese as minority language: Palau.
If you want to compare Sundanese and Japanese dialects, then you can go to Sundanese vs Japanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Sundanese and Japanese Regulators
Sundanese and Japanese speaking countries provide you Sundanese and Japanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Sundanese is not regulated.Japanese is regulated by Agency for Cultural Affairs (文化庁) at the Ministry of Education. Also get to learn, Sundanese and Japanese Language History.
Sundanese and Japanese Continents
Thinking about Sundanese and Japanese continents in which Sundanese and Japanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Sundanese and Japanese. Most of the Sundanese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Japanese speaking countries lie in Asia, Pacific. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Sundanese and Japanese languages:
Sundanese Interesting Facts:
- The Sundanese language is second most widely spoken regional language in Indonesia.
Japanese Interesting Facts:
- In Japanese Language, there are 4 different ways to address people: kun, chan, san and sama.
- There are many words in Japanese language which end with vowel letter, which determines the structure and rhythm of Japanese.
The Sundanese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Madurese and Malay Languages whereas Sundanese language is similar to Korean Language and derived from Not Available.