How are you in Spanish and Thai
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Spanish and Thai then Spanish greetings vs Thai greetings helps you.
- How are you in Spanish is Cómo estás?.
- How are you in Thai is คุณเป็นอย่างไร? (Khuṇ pĕn xỳāngrị?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Spanish vs Thai Dialects.
Other Spanish and Thai Greetings
Are you finding few more Spanish greetings vs Thai greetings? So let's compare other Spanish and Thai greetings.
- Good Morning in Spanish is Buenos Días.
- Good Night in Spanish is Buenas Noches.
- Good Morning in Thai is อรุณสวัสดิ์ (Xruṇ s̄wạs̄di̒).
- Good Night in Thai is นอนหลับฝันดี (Nxn h̄lạb f̄ạn dī).