How are you in Spanish and Hindi
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Spanish and Hindi then Spanish greetings vs Hindi greetings helps you.
- How are you in Spanish is Cómo estás?.
- How are you in Hindi is तुम कैसे हो? (Tuma kaisē hō?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Spanish vs Hindi Dialects.
Other Spanish and Hindi Greetings
Are you finding few more Spanish greetings vs Hindi greetings? So let's compare other Spanish and Hindi greetings.
- Good Morning in Spanish is Buenos Días.
- Good Night in Spanish is Buenas Noches.
- Good Morning in Hindi is सुप्रभात (Suprabhāta).
- Good Night in Hindi is शुभरात्रि (Śubharātri).