Somali and Estonian as Minority Language
In Somali and Estonian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Somali and Estonian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Somali as minority language: Yemen.
- Estonian as minority language: Denmark, Russia, Sweden.
If you want to compare Somali and Estonian dialects, then you can go to Somali vs Estonian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Somali and Estonian Regulators
Somali and Estonian speaking countries provide you Somali and Estonian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Languages Committee, Regional Somali Language Academy regulates Somali language.Estonian is regulated by Institute of the Estonian Language. Also get to learn, Somali and Estonian Language History.
Somali and Estonian Continents
Thinking about Somali and Estonian continents in which Somali and Estonian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Somali and Estonian. Most of the Somali speaking countries lie in Africa, Middle East. While Estonian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Somali and Estonian languages:
Somali Interesting Facts:
- Somali language is one of the best documented Afro-Asiatic languages.
- One of the most widely spoken of the Cushitic languages is the Somali Language.
Estonian Interesting Facts:
- Estonian language is considered to be powerful symbol of Estonian identity and culture.
- Estonian language has adopted many words with Finnish language.
The Somali language was derived from Arabic Language and is similar to Afar and Oromo Language whereas Somali language is similar to Finnish and derived from Not Available.