How are you in Slovak and Irish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Slovak and Irish then Slovak greetings vs Irish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Slovak is Ako sa máte?.
- How are you in Irish is Conas atá tú ?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Slovak vs Irish Dialects.
Other Slovak and Irish Greetings
Are you finding few more Slovak greetings vs Irish greetings? So let's compare other Slovak and Irish greetings.
- Good Morning in Slovak is Dobré ráno.
- Good Night in Slovak is Dobrú noc.
- Good Morning in Irish is Dia dhuit ar maidin.
- Good Night in Irish is Oíche mhaith.