Slovak and Filipino as Minority Language
In Slovak and Filipino speaking countries you will get the countries which have Slovak and Filipino as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Slovak as minority language: Czech Republic, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine.
- Filipino as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Slovak and Filipino dialects, then you can go to Slovak vs Filipino Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Slovak and Filipino Regulators
Slovak and Filipino speaking countries provide you Slovak and Filipino regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Ministry of Culture of the Slovak Republic regulates Slovak language.Filipino is regulated by Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino. Also get to learn, Slovak and Filipino Language History.
Slovak and Filipino Continents
Thinking about Slovak and Filipino continents in which Slovak and Filipino speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Slovak and Filipino. Most of the Slovak speaking countries lie in Europe. While Filipino speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Slovak and Filipino languages:
Slovak Interesting Facts:
- Slovak language was written using Glagolitic Alphabets,in 1843.
- Until the end of 18th century, Slovak did not exist as written language.
Filipino Interesting Facts:
- "Filipino" was officially declared as national language by the constitution in 1987.
- "Filipino" is the official name of Tagalog, or synonym of it.
The Slovak language was derived from Czech-Slovak Language and is similar to Czech Language whereas Slovak language is similar to Tagalog Language and derived from Spanish Language.