Sindhi and Malaysian as Minority Language
In Sindhi and Malaysian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Sindhi and Malaysian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Sindhi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Malaysian as minority language: Thailand.
If you want to compare Sindhi and Malaysian dialects, then you can go to Sindhi vs Malaysian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Sindhi and Malaysian Regulators
Sindhi and Malaysian speaking countries provide you Sindhi and Malaysian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Council For Promotion Of Sindhi Language, Sindhi Language Authority regulates Sindhi language.Malaysian is regulated by Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka. Also get to learn, Sindhi and Malaysian Language History.
Sindhi and Malaysian Continents
Thinking about Sindhi and Malaysian continents in which Sindhi and Malaysian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Sindhi and Malaysian. Most of the Sindhi speaking countries lie in Asia. While Malaysian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Sindhi and Malaysian languages:
Sindhi Interesting Facts:
- The first writings of Sindhi language were found in 8th century CE.
- In Sindhi language, every woord ends in a vowel.
Malaysian Interesting Facts:
- One of the most politically powerful language historically is Malaysian Language.
- Malaysian earliest known inscriptions were found in South of Sumatra way back in 683-6 AD.
The Sindhi language was derived from Prakrit Language and is similar to Gujarati whereas Sindhi language is similar to Indonesian Language and derived from Tamil Language.