Shona and Swedish as Minority Language
In Shona and Swedish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Shona and Swedish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Shona as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Swedish as minority language: Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America.
If you want to compare Shona and Swedish dialects, then you can go to Shona vs Swedish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Shona and Swedish Regulators
Shona and Swedish speaking countries provide you Shona and Swedish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Shona is not regulated.Swedish is regulated by Institute for the Languages of Finland, Swedish Academy, Swedish Language Council. Also get to learn, Shona and Swedish Language History.
Shona and Swedish Continents
Thinking about Shona and Swedish continents in which Shona and Swedish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Shona and Swedish. Most of the Shona speaking countries lie in Africa. While Swedish speaking countries lie in Antartica, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Shona and Swedish languages:
Shona Interesting Facts:
- Shona language is tonal language.
- The African people in Zimbabwe is made of 10 ethnic groups, each speaking a different languages, shona is spoken by 60 percent of population.
Swedish Interesting Facts:
- In Swedish language, article comes after noun.
- Most of the words in Swedish language began "S" than any other letter.
The Shona language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Kalanga and Nambya Language whereas Shona language is similar to Norwegian and Danish Language and derived from Old Norse Language.