Santali and Filipino as Minority Language
In Santali and Filipino speaking countries you will get the countries which have Santali and Filipino as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Santali as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Filipino as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Santali and Filipino dialects, then you can go to Santali vs Filipino Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Santali and Filipino Regulators
Santali and Filipino speaking countries provide you Santali and Filipino regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Santali is not regulated.Filipino is regulated by Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino. Also get to learn, Santali and Filipino Language History.
Santali and Filipino Continents
Thinking about Santali and Filipino continents in which Santali and Filipino speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Santali and Filipino. Most of the Santali speaking countries lie in Asia. While Filipino speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Santali and Filipino languages:
Santali Interesting Facts:
- Santali language was an oral language till nineteenth century.
- Before the invention of Santali alphabets, Santali was written with the Bengali or Odia alphabets.
Filipino Interesting Facts:
- "Filipino" was officially declared as national language by the constitution in 1987.
- "Filipino" is the official name of Tagalog, or synonym of it.
The Santali language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Munda Language whereas Santali language is similar to Tagalog Language and derived from Spanish Language.