Sanskrit and Pashto as Minority Language
In Sanskrit and Pashto speaking countries you will get the countries which have Sanskrit and Pashto as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Sanskrit as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Pashto as minority language: Pakistan.
If you want to compare Sanskrit and Pashto dialects, then you can go to Sanskrit vs Pashto Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Sanskrit and Pashto Regulators
Sanskrit and Pashto speaking countries provide you Sanskrit and Pashto regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Sanskrit is not regulated.Pashto is regulated by Academy of Sciences of Afghanistan, Pashto Academy (Pakistan). Also get to learn, Sanskrit and Pashto Language History.
Sanskrit and Pashto Continents
Thinking about Sanskrit and Pashto continents in which Sanskrit and Pashto speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Sanskrit and Pashto. Most of the Sanskrit speaking countries lie in Asia. While Pashto speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Sanskrit and Pashto languages:
Sanskrit Interesting Facts:
- Sanskrit language has highest number of vocabularies than any other language.
- Sanskrit Language has proved to help in speech therapy, also it increases concentration and helps to learn maths and science better.
Pashto Interesting Facts:
- Pashto language is originated in the regions of Paktika and Paktia areas of Afghanistan.
- The first Pashto poem was written in the 7th century.
The Sanskrit language was derived from Prakrit Language and is similar to Old German Language whereas Sanskrit language is similar to Persian and Balochi Languages and derived from Not Available.