How are you in Russian and French
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Russian and French then Russian greetings vs French greetings helps you.
- How are you in Russian is Как дела? (Kak dela?).
- How are you in French is Comment allez-vous?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Russian vs French Dialects.
Other Russian and French Greetings
Are you finding few more Russian greetings vs French greetings? So let's compare other Russian and French greetings.
- Good Morning in Russian is Доброе Утро(Dobroye Utro).
- Good Night in Russian is Спокойной Ночи(Spokoynoy Nochi).
- Good Morning in French is Bonjour.
- Good Night in French is bonne Nuit.