Quechua and Vietnamese as Minority Language
In Quechua and Vietnamese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Quechua and Vietnamese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Quechua as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Vietnamese as minority language: Czech Republic.
If you want to compare Quechua and Vietnamese dialects, then you can go to Quechua vs Vietnamese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Quechua and Vietnamese Regulators
Quechua and Vietnamese speaking countries provide you Quechua and Vietnamese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Quechua is not regulated.Vietnamese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Quechua and Vietnamese Language History.
Quechua and Vietnamese Continents
Thinking about Quechua and Vietnamese continents in which Quechua and Vietnamese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Quechua and Vietnamese. Most of the Quechua speaking countries lie in South America. While Vietnamese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Quechua and Vietnamese languages:
Quechua Interesting Facts:
- One of the most widely spoken indigenous language in the America is Quechua.
- Quechua language has borrowed many words from Spanish.
Vietnamese Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary of Vietnamese language is influenced by Chinese Language.
- The only language in East Asia that uses the Latin alphabet is Vietnamese.
The Quechua language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Quechua language is similar to Chinese Language and derived from Chinese Language.