Quechua and Romanian as Minority Language
In Quechua and Romanian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Quechua and Romanian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Quechua as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Quechua and Romanian dialects, then you can go to Quechua vs Romanian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Quechua and Romanian Regulators
Quechua and Romanian speaking countries provide you Quechua and Romanian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Quechua is not regulated.Romanian is regulated by Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li. Also get to learn, Quechua and Romanian Language History.
Quechua and Romanian Continents
Thinking about Quechua and Romanian continents in which Quechua and Romanian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Quechua and Romanian. Most of the Quechua speaking countries lie in South America. While Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Quechua and Romanian languages:
Quechua Interesting Facts:
- One of the most widely spoken indigenous language in the America is Quechua.
- Quechua language has borrowed many words from Spanish.
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
The Quechua language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Quechua language is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. and derived from Latin.