How Many People Speak Punjabi and Marathi Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Punjabi vs Marathi Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Punjabi and Marathi Dialects.
- Pothohari speaking population: 2,500,000.00
- Saraiki speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Doabi speaking population: Not Available
- Maharashtrian Konkani speaking population: 2,400,000.00
- Varhadi speaking population: 7,000,000.00
- Khandeshi speaking population: 1,900,000.00
More on Punjabi and Marathi Dialects
Explore more on Punjabi and Marathi dialects to understand them. The Punjabi vs Marathi dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.