Punjabi and Ukrainian as Minority Language
In Punjabi and Ukrainian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Punjabi and Ukrainian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Punjabi as minority language: Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Ukrainian as minority language: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia.
If you want to compare Punjabi and Ukrainian dialects, then you can go to Punjabi vs Ukrainian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Punjabi and Ukrainian Regulators
Punjabi and Ukrainian speaking countries provide you Punjabi and Ukrainian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Punjabi is not regulated.Ukrainian is regulated by National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine: Institute for the Ukrainian Language. Also get to learn, Punjabi and Ukrainian Language History.
Punjabi and Ukrainian Continents
Thinking about Punjabi and Ukrainian continents in which Punjabi and Ukrainian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Punjabi and Ukrainian. Most of the Punjabi speaking countries lie in Asia. While Ukrainian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Punjabi and Ukrainian languages:
Punjabi Interesting Facts:
- Punjabi is 2nd most spoken in United Kingdom and 4th most spoken in Canada.
- Punjabi is tonal language, by using various tones Punjabi speakers are able to differentiate between words.
Ukrainian Interesting Facts:
- Ukrainian Language is second most widespread among the Slavic languages after the Russian Language.
- Ukrainian Language is among the top three most melodious language in the world.
The Punjabi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Hindi Language whereas Punjabi language is similar to Russian and Belarusian Languages and derived from Not Available.