Punjabi and Sindhi as Minority Language
In Punjabi and Sindhi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Punjabi and Sindhi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Punjabi as minority language: Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Sindhi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Punjabi and Sindhi dialects, then you can go to Punjabi vs Sindhi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Punjabi and Sindhi Regulators
Punjabi and Sindhi speaking countries provide you Punjabi and Sindhi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Punjabi is not regulated.Sindhi is regulated by National Council For Promotion Of Sindhi Language, Sindhi Language Authority. Also get to learn, Punjabi and Sindhi Language History.
Punjabi and Sindhi Continents
Thinking about Punjabi and Sindhi continents in which Punjabi and Sindhi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Punjabi and Sindhi. Most of the Punjabi speaking countries lie in Asia. While Sindhi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Punjabi and Sindhi languages:
Punjabi Interesting Facts:
- Punjabi is 2nd most spoken in United Kingdom and 4th most spoken in Canada.
- Punjabi is tonal language, by using various tones Punjabi speakers are able to differentiate between words.
Sindhi Interesting Facts:
- The first writings of Sindhi language were found in 8th century CE.
- In Sindhi language, every woord ends in a vowel.
The Punjabi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Hindi Language whereas Punjabi language is similar to Gujarati and derived from Prakrit Language.