Punjabi and Ilocano as Minority Language
In Punjabi and Ilocano speaking countries you will get the countries which have Punjabi and Ilocano as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Punjabi as minority language: Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Ilocano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Punjabi and Ilocano dialects, then you can go to Punjabi vs Ilocano Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Punjabi and Ilocano Regulators
Punjabi and Ilocano speaking countries provide you Punjabi and Ilocano regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Punjabi is not regulated.Ilocano is regulated by Commission on the Filipino Language. Also get to learn, Punjabi and Ilocano Language History.
Punjabi and Ilocano Continents
Thinking about Punjabi and Ilocano continents in which Punjabi and Ilocano speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Punjabi and Ilocano. Most of the Punjabi speaking countries lie in Asia. While Ilocano speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Punjabi and Ilocano languages:
Punjabi Interesting Facts:
- Punjabi is 2nd most spoken in United Kingdom and 4th most spoken in Canada.
- Punjabi is tonal language, by using various tones Punjabi speakers are able to differentiate between words.
Ilocano Interesting Facts:
- Ilocano was originally written with Baybayin syllabary, then gradually it was replaced by Latin alphabet.
- Northwest Luzon is the original Ilocano homeland.
The Punjabi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Hindi Language whereas Punjabi language is similar to Tagalog, Indonesian and Malaysian Languages and derived from Not Available.