Punjabi and Hausa as Minority Language
In Punjabi and Hausa speaking countries you will get the countries which have Punjabi and Hausa as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Punjabi as minority language: Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Hausa as minority language: Benin, Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Niger, Sudan, Togo.
If you want to compare Punjabi and Hausa dialects, then you can go to Punjabi vs Hausa Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Punjabi and Hausa Regulators
Punjabi and Hausa speaking countries provide you Punjabi and Hausa regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Punjabi is not regulated.Hausa is not regulated. Also get to learn, Punjabi and Hausa Language History.
Punjabi and Hausa Continents
Thinking about Punjabi and Hausa continents in which Punjabi and Hausa speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Punjabi and Hausa. Most of the Punjabi speaking countries lie in Asia. While Hausa speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Punjabi and Hausa languages:
Punjabi Interesting Facts:
- Punjabi is 2nd most spoken in United Kingdom and 4th most spoken in Canada.
- Punjabi is tonal language, by using various tones Punjabi speakers are able to differentiate between words.
Hausa Interesting Facts:
- Hausa language is the most important and the best known of the Chadic branch.
- There are about one-fourth of Hausa words come from Arabic.
The Punjabi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Hindi Language whereas Punjabi language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.