Polish and Kirundi as Minority Language
In Polish and Kirundi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Polish and Kirundi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Polish as minority language: Belarus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine.
- Kirundi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Polish and Kirundi dialects, then you can go to Polish vs Kirundi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Polish and Kirundi Regulators
Polish and Kirundi speaking countries provide you Polish and Kirundi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Polish Language Council (Rada Języka Polskiego) regulates Polish language.Kirundi is not regulated. Also get to learn, Polish and Kirundi Language History.
Polish and Kirundi Continents
Thinking about Polish and Kirundi continents in which Polish and Kirundi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Polish and Kirundi. Most of the Polish speaking countries lie in Europe. While Kirundi speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Polish and Kirundi languages:
Polish Interesting Facts:
- Polish Language has many loanwords from Russian, Czech, French, Italian, Hebrew and German Languages.
- The earliest writings found in polish language was list of persons and place names, is dated to 1136.
Kirundi Interesting Facts:
- Kirundi language is tonal, since it has high and low essential tones.
- Kirundi Language is referred as a language where Meeussen's rule is active, this rule describes a certain pattern of tonal change in Bantu languages.
The Polish language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Czech, Slovak, Serbian Languages whereas Polish language is similar to Kinyarwanda Language and derived from Not Available.