Korean and German as Minority Language
In Korean and German speaking countries you will get the countries which have Korean and German as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Korean as minority language: Japan, People's Republic of China, Russia, United States of America.
- German as minority language: Czech Republic, Denmark, Former Soviet Union, France, Hungary, Italy, Namibia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
If you want to compare Korean and German dialects, then you can go to Korean vs German Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Korean and German Regulators
Korean and German speaking countries provide you Korean and German regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. The National Institute of the Korean Language regulates Korean language.German is regulated by Council for German Orthography. Also get to learn, Korean and German Language History.
Korean and German Continents
Thinking about Korean and German continents in which Korean and German speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Korean and German. Most of the Korean speaking countries lie in Asia. While German speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Korean and German languages:
Korean Interesting Facts:
- Korean has borrowed words from English and Chinese.
- Korean has two counting systems. First, is based on Chinese characters and numbers are similar to Chinese numbers, and second counting system is from words unique to Korea.
German Interesting Facts:
- One of the large group of Indo-Germanic languages is German.
- The second most popular Germanic language spoken today behind English is German language.
The Korean language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Chinese and Japanese languages whereas Korean language is similar to Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and English Languages and derived from Albanian Languages.