Pashto and Ilocano as Minority Language
In Pashto and Ilocano speaking countries you will get the countries which have Pashto and Ilocano as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Pashto as minority language: Pakistan.
- Ilocano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Pashto and Ilocano dialects, then you can go to Pashto vs Ilocano Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Pashto and Ilocano Regulators
Pashto and Ilocano speaking countries provide you Pashto and Ilocano regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of Sciences of Afghanistan, Pashto Academy (Pakistan) regulates Pashto language.Ilocano is regulated by Commission on the Filipino Language. Also get to learn, Pashto and Ilocano Language History.
Pashto and Ilocano Continents
Thinking about Pashto and Ilocano continents in which Pashto and Ilocano speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Pashto and Ilocano. Most of the Pashto speaking countries lie in Asia. While Ilocano speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Pashto and Ilocano languages:
Pashto Interesting Facts:
- Pashto language is originated in the regions of Paktika and Paktia areas of Afghanistan.
- The first Pashto poem was written in the 7th century.
Ilocano Interesting Facts:
- Ilocano was originally written with Baybayin syllabary, then gradually it was replaced by Latin alphabet.
- Northwest Luzon is the original Ilocano homeland.
The Pashto language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Persian and Balochi Languages whereas Pashto language is similar to Tagalog, Indonesian and Malaysian Languages and derived from Not Available.