How are you in Oriya and Konkani
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Oriya and Konkani then Oriya greetings vs Konkani greetings helps you.
- How are you in Oriya is କେମିତି ଅତ୍ଚନ୍ଥି? (kemiti achanti?).
- How are you in Konkani is kaso assa?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Oriya vs Konkani Dialects.
Other Oriya and Konkani Greetings
Are you finding few more Oriya greetings vs Konkani greetings? So let's compare other Oriya and Konkani greetings.
- Good Morning in Oriya is ସୁପ୍ରଭାତ (suprabhaata).
- Good Night in Oriya is ସୁଭରାତ୍ର (shubharaatra).
- Good Morning in Konkani is Dis Borem Zavonn.
- Good Night in Konkani is Rati Boren Zavonn.