Oriya and Japanese as Minority Language
In Oriya and Japanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Oriya and Japanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Oriya as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Japanese as minority language: Palau.
If you want to compare Oriya and Japanese dialects, then you can go to Oriya vs Japanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Oriya and Japanese Regulators
Oriya and Japanese speaking countries provide you Oriya and Japanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Oriya is not regulated.Japanese is regulated by Agency for Cultural Affairs (文化庁) at the Ministry of Education. Also get to learn, Oriya and Japanese Language History.
Oriya and Japanese Continents
Thinking about Oriya and Japanese continents in which Oriya and Japanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Oriya and Japanese. Most of the Oriya speaking countries lie in Asia. While Japanese speaking countries lie in Asia, Pacific. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Oriya and Japanese languages:
Oriya Interesting Facts:
- The earliest literature in Oriya was traced in 7th to 9th centuries.
- Since Odia is having a long literary history and has not borrowed largely from other languages, it is the 6th classical language in India.
Japanese Interesting Facts:
- In Japanese Language, there are 4 different ways to address people: kun, chan, san and sama.
- There are many words in Japanese language which end with vowel letter, which determines the structure and rhythm of Japanese.
The Oriya language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Bengali and Assamese whereas Oriya language is similar to Korean Language and derived from Not Available.