Oriya and Bulgarian as Minority Language
In Oriya and Bulgarian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Oriya and Bulgarian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Oriya as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Bulgarian as minority language: Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Oriya and Bulgarian dialects, then you can go to Oriya vs Bulgarian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Oriya and Bulgarian Regulators
Oriya and Bulgarian speaking countries provide you Oriya and Bulgarian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Oriya is not regulated.Bulgarian is regulated by Institute for the Bulgarian language. Also get to learn, Oriya and Bulgarian Language History.
Oriya and Bulgarian Continents
Thinking about Oriya and Bulgarian continents in which Oriya and Bulgarian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Oriya and Bulgarian. Most of the Oriya speaking countries lie in Asia. While Bulgarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Oriya and Bulgarian languages:
Oriya Interesting Facts:
- The earliest literature in Oriya was traced in 7th to 9th centuries.
- Since Odia is having a long literary history and has not borrowed largely from other languages, it is the 6th classical language in India.
Bulgarian Interesting Facts:
- The only Slavic language which has lost all its grammatical cases is Bulgarian.
- The first Slavic language to be written was Bulgarian in 9th century.
The Oriya language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Bengali and Assamese whereas Oriya language is similar to Macedonian language and derived from Not Available.