Nepali and Telugu as Minority Language
In Nepali and Telugu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Nepali and Telugu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Nepali as minority language: People's Republic of China.
- Telugu as minority language: Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Odisha, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu.
If you want to compare Nepali and Telugu dialects, then you can go to Nepali vs Telugu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Nepali and Telugu Regulators
Nepali and Telugu speaking countries provide you Nepali and Telugu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Language Academy of Nepal regulates Nepali language.Telugu is regulated by Telugu Academy and Official Language Commission of Government of Andhra Pradesh. Also get to learn, Nepali and Telugu Language History.
Nepali and Telugu Continents
Thinking about Nepali and Telugu continents in which Nepali and Telugu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Nepali and Telugu. Most of the Nepali speaking countries lie in Asia. While Telugu speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Nepali and Telugu languages:
Nepali Interesting Facts:
- Before the term "Nepali" was coined, historically the language was first called the Khas language, Gorkhali or Gukhali.
- Nepali has borrowed many loanwords from neighboring Tibeto-Burmese languages.
Telugu Interesting Facts:
- Telugu is the only language in the Eastern world that has every single word that ends with a vowel sound. Telugu language is called "Italian of the East".
- Telugu is one of the oldest language in India which is 2,400 years old.
The Nepali language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Hindi whereas Nepali language is similar to Tamil and derived from Sanskrit Language.