How Many People Speak Meithei and Sundanese Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Meithei vs Sundanese Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Meithei and Sundanese Dialects.
- Loi speaking population: 5,000.00
- Pangal speaking population: 273,000.00
- Meithei proper speaking population: 1,250,000.00
- Western dialect speaking population: Not Available
- Northern dialect speaking population: Not Available
- Priangan dialect speaking population: Not Available
More on Meithei and Sundanese Dialects
Explore more on Meithei and Sundanese dialects to understand them. The Meithei vs Sundanese dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.