How Many People Speak Khmer and Malagasy Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Khmer vs Malagasy Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Khmer and Malagasy Dialects.
- Northern Khmer speaking population: 1,400,000.00
- Khmer Krom speaking population: 1,200,000.00
- Western Khmer speaking population: Not Available
- Eastern Malagasy speaking population: 5,000,000.00
- Western Malagasy speaking population: 1,200,000.00
- Not Available speaking population: Not Available
More on Khmer and Malagasy Dialects
Explore more on Khmer and Malagasy dialects to understand them. The Khmer vs Malagasy dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.