Marwari and Javanese as Minority Language
In Marwari and Javanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Marwari and Javanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Marwari as minority language: Nepal, Pakistan.
- Javanese as minority language: Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, Suriname.
If you want to compare Marwari and Javanese dialects, then you can go to Marwari vs Javanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Marwari and Javanese Regulators
Marwari and Javanese speaking countries provide you Marwari and Javanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Marwari is not regulated.Javanese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Marwari and Javanese Language History.
Marwari and Javanese Continents
Thinking about Marwari and Javanese continents in which Marwari and Javanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Marwari and Javanese. Most of the Marwari speaking countries lie in Asia. While Javanese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Marwari and Javanese languages:
Marwari Interesting Facts:
- Marwari language was historically written in Mahajani, which is version of the Landa script.
- Marwari language is written in Arabic Alphabets in Pakistan.
Javanese Interesting Facts:
- The Javanese group is the largest ethnic group in Indonesian.
- The earliest writing in Javanese dates from the 4th Century AD, at that time Javanese was written with the Pallava alphabet.
The Marwari language was derived from Gujarati Language and is similar to Gujarati, Haryanvi, Hindi and Punjabi Languages whereas Marwari language is similar to Madurese, Sundanese and Balinese Languages and derived from Not Available.