How Many People Speak Marathi and Catalan Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Marathi vs Catalan Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Marathi and Catalan Dialects.
- Maharashtrian Konkani speaking population: 2,400,000.00
- Varhadi speaking population: 7,000,000.00
- Khandeshi speaking population: 1,900,000.00
- Caló speaking population: 440,000.00
- Valencian speaking population: 2,400,000.00
- Ribagorçan speaking population: Not Available
More on Marathi and Catalan Dialects
Explore more on Marathi and Catalan dialects to understand them. The Marathi vs Catalan dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.