Catalan and Quechua as Minority Language
In Catalan and Quechua speaking countries you will get the countries which have Catalan and Quechua as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Catalan as minority language: Aragon, France, Italy, Spain.
- Quechua as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Catalan and Quechua dialects, then you can go to Catalan vs Quechua Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Catalan and Quechua Regulators
Catalan and Quechua speaking countries provide you Catalan and Quechua regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institut d'Estudis Catalans, Acadèmia Valenciana de la Llengua, National Languages Committee regulates Catalan language.Quechua is not regulated. Also get to learn, Catalan and Quechua Language History.
Catalan and Quechua Continents
Thinking about Catalan and Quechua continents in which Catalan and Quechua speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Catalan and Quechua. Most of the Catalan speaking countries lie in Europe. While Quechua speaking countries lie in South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Catalan and Quechua languages:
Catalan Interesting Facts:
- Catalan is 6th most largely spoken Romance language.
- Catalan went through a golden age in low middle ages, reaching a peak of maturity and cultural richness.
Quechua Interesting Facts:
- One of the most widely spoken indigenous language in the America is Quechua.
- Quechua language has borrowed many words from Spanish.
The Catalan language was derived from Latin and is similar to Spanish Language, Occitan Language, Italian Language, French Language whereas Catalan language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.