How are you in Maori and Polish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Maori and Polish then Maori greetings vs Polish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Maori is E pēhea ana koe ?.
- How are you in Polish is Jak się masz?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Maori vs Polish Dialects.
Other Maori and Polish Greetings
Are you finding few more Maori greetings vs Polish greetings? So let's compare other Maori and Polish greetings.
- Good Morning in Maori is Morning pai.
- Good Night in Maori is Night pai.
- Good Morning in Polish is Dzień dobry.
- Good Night in Polish is dobranoc.