Maltese and Bulgarian as Minority Language
In Maltese and Bulgarian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Maltese and Bulgarian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Maltese as minority language: Australia, Canada, Italy, United States of America.
- Bulgarian as minority language: Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Maltese and Bulgarian dialects, then you can go to Maltese vs Bulgarian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Maltese and Bulgarian Regulators
Maltese and Bulgarian speaking countries provide you Maltese and Bulgarian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Council for the Maltese Language regulates Maltese language.Bulgarian is regulated by Institute for the Bulgarian language. Also get to learn, Maltese and Bulgarian Language History.
Maltese and Bulgarian Continents
Thinking about Maltese and Bulgarian continents in which Maltese and Bulgarian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Maltese and Bulgarian. Most of the Maltese speaking countries lie in Europe. While Bulgarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Maltese and Bulgarian languages:
Maltese Interesting Facts:
- Maltese language is the only semitic language written in Latin characters.
- Maltese language has borrowed many loan words from English, Italian and French.
Bulgarian Interesting Facts:
- The only Slavic language which has lost all its grammatical cases is Bulgarian.
- The first Slavic language to be written was Bulgarian in 9th century.
The Maltese language was derived from Roman Languages and is similar to Western Arabic Dialects whereas Maltese language is similar to Macedonian language and derived from Not Available.